High Beam: H9
Low Beam: H11
Turn Signal Light: 3457/W5W
Bulbs are NOT included
Clear Lens Amber Reflector
SAE/DOT approved for street legal
Made By OEM Approved & ISO Certified Manufacturers With Materials That Meets OEM Requirements
Easy installation, direct bolt-on, no modifications
For 2007 Nissan Altima Sedan 4-door
For 2008 Nissan Altima Sedan 4-door
For 2009 Nissan Altima Sedan 4-door
How to Adjust Your Headlights
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5. Test your results.
2pcs, LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) for 07-09 Nissan Altima Sedan 4-door
• PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
• We also accept payment via Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
• We will only ship to the confirmed Paypal shipping address given with the payment.
• We do not offer local pickups.
• The shipping rates listed are only for residential or commercial destinations in the continental 48 United States. If we ship to
other locations (Hawaii, Alaska), it will require an additional shipping charge, please ask us if there are any questions.
• We only ship the item to the ss that is sent to us at the time of checkout. Please verify the correct shipping address in your
PayPal account before making your payment. If we ship your item to an old or invalid address and you are not able to locate the
item, we are not responsible for shipping a replacement.
• Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes
• We use USPS, UPS & Fedex as shipping method.
• Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normal.
• Most of our orders ship within 1 business day. 99% of our order ship within 2 business days. Occasionally, specific orders will
require additional processing time and may be delayed further.
• 30 days 100% money back guarantee.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Buyer pays return shipping.